Friday, February 5, 2016

First Awesome Jewelry Workshop of 2016 - Metal Jewelry/Fold Formed Copper Cuffs and Pendants Feb 23

Are you ready to jump into some FUN?  How about an awesome  Metal Jewelry Workshop?  Have you always wanted to be able to make your own jewelry creations yourself?  Then read on:

Starting this month, I will be hosting my first Workshop of the 2016 year at Studio PMR.  Yes....  it is a hands on workshop where you will get my full attention to every step in the process!  Come out to my studio in Milton, Florida and join us for an evening of FUN and Excitement!   You will be learning Fold Forming Metals....a  workshop learning to create your own copper cuff bracelet  and  copper pendant.

Taking registration now for an Early Evening Workshop on Tuesday,  February 23,  at 5:30 - 8:30 PM  for the first 6 students who contact me and pay for the class.  Cost will be $40.00 and includes all materials, tools and supplies you will need. Take home a beautiful creation that is entirely created by "YOU".   Remember I have room for ONLY the first 6 students .... I want to be able to give you the "one on one " attention you deserve!

 If I dont hear from at least 6 interested students within next 2 weeks I will postpone and have it another date: If interested please contact me ASAP...Thanks!


For information contact me here :

Facebook

OR
 
EMAIL:

Call me:  850-430-9747

Text me :  850-450-2447  

No comments: