Sunday, August 30, 2015

Spend your Labor Day Saturday with a talented group of artists at the Gulf Coast Arts Alliance

As many of you know,  Van and I spend most holidays of the year  and most weekends either traveling to or working an art show ....

This Labor Day weekend will not be any different!  We will be showing at one of our favorite shows and ( Art Markets)  in beautiful Gulf Shores Alabama.    Gulf Coast Arts Alliance Art Market at Waterway Village.  Those that know me well also  know I am an ALABAMA girl and and my heart is in GULF SHORES, ALABAMA!  This is where,  as a child I grew up going to the coast with my family every Spring and Summer.

Van and I always spend our 1st Saturdays of each month  at the Gulf Coast Arts Alliance Art Market at Waterway Village ( unless we are traveling on the road). This Saturday, September 5 , we will be there and we would love to see everyone who is in the  Gulf Shores -Orange Beach  area from 10 AM - 4 PM that day.  I will be selling my newest jewelry art creations and Van has his unique paintings for sale.

This Art Market is growing every month at Waterway Village ( located next to Acme Oyster House ) and we will be there with some very talented artists from the Gulf Coast.  If you havent toured the new GCAA Art Gallery across the street,  please take the time to do that.... many artists with much talent have their artworks there for sale.

My very talented husband, Vanuel,  will be teaching acrylic painting classes  in a workshop there starting Monday, September 21 at 10AM-12noon.  This class will be a very good one (because he is a wonderful instructor)  teaching you everything from beginner to advanced in an in depth  6 week course.

Contact them at :   http://www.gulfcoastartsalliance.com and under the tab adult classes for more information about his class.  Or you can contact Vanuel on  FB here :  Facebook

I was fortunate to have been featured  in the Mullet Wrapper, a local newspaper in Gulf Shores this past month of August for my handcrafted art jewelry shown at the GCAA.  Thanks to my good friend and one of the charter members of GCAA, Eloise Thomley.

Well, I have just been informed that I have my picture once again in the local Gulf Coast magazine "Beachin" for the month of September.  Thank you so much for liking my jewelry enough to have me in both of these publications...I am so grateful to be included  (thanks again Eloise Thomley)

Read about me and other artists that will be at the upcoming Art Market this next Saturday here;
Beachin Magazine





No comments: