Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Last Workshop of the year ... Limited Space so Hurry!



LAST workshop this year, so  HURRY and get signed up NOW!

  Your LUCKY DAY!   I just had some cancellations, so I have spots available for students if you would like to attend.  But you must HURRY!  I will not teach this class again until later next year  ( about this time of year) so get on board if you want the opportunity to learn all about exploring metal jewelry.  Those of us who create jewelry are aware of the Busy Holiday Jewelry Sales during Oct- Dec. every year.  Most of us make the majority of our income during these busy months every year. I just do not have the time to teach all year long with my schedule!

Last class of the year will be :  Wed. September 23, 10 AM - 1:00 PM Introduction to Metals - Textures, Shaping and Coloring Metals Jewelry   $49.00 includes all supplies, materials, and brunch is served.  You will take home at least 2 -3 pieces of jewelry from my class.  (Remember class has to have a minimum of 4 students paid in advance for class to make) This will be the last class due to the busy season.  I will schedule more workshops beginning in January 2016 so keep in touch.

I have had to get more strict about letting me know when you cannot attend.  I need  at least at least  3 or more days before the class is scheduled if you need to cancel.  Reason:   Lots of planning and preparation goes into each and every class... and I have to order or purchase materials 1 - 2 weeks in advance.  I would so much appreciate your attention to this please!  I will not be able to give any refunds...







Follow me on   Facebook
               
and I will keep all of you aware of any new happenings and classes!


Have a really productive and prosperous Fall and Winter  ... see you real soon!  :)


Message me on FB  or call me if you have any questions!  

No comments: