Friday, July 31, 2015

Metals Workshop ... great fun and therapy for everyone!

Just to let my jewelry workshop students know..... I will be giving a repeat of the Metals Workshop class in September for those who missed it.   You missed one of the BEST workshops I have ever done.
 We had a great day Wednesday using the metals workshop as "our therapy" session, girls.   I think I enjoyed it as much as they did.  Nothing like taking out our frustrations   out there on the table "pounding"  away on metals.

See what the students created on Wednesday....







The texturing and coloring was the favorite of most everyone..... Exploring the possibilities of metals is endless and SO MUCH FUN!

I will have another "EXPLORING METALS" workshop in September and I might add making rings and / or a bracelet  with "flame painting" coloring  on brass and bronze metals....

One student didn't think she was that interested in the patina and coloring of metals.  She said later after the class .... "That was so much fun to do!"   " I enjoyed really that part the best!"

I will ask everyone to bring  to this next metals workshop  an apron , safety glasses, and a mask if you are sensitive to chemical fumes.

I will have extra tools available, but you are welcome to bring your favorite texturing hammers and tools.

Keep in touch on my facebook page   and here on my blog for the exact dates and prices.

I will be taking a vacation the month of August... but contact me with any questions you might have about upcoming classes.

Have a great Indian Summer .... we will talk soon!



*** Please note:  I will have to have at least a 48 hour notice if you have registered for my class and  need to cancel.  I am having to do this in order to be able to plan for the students with the correct amount of supplies purchased and still have enough students to teach.   I need a minimum of 4 students to make a class . Pre-registration ( 1 - 2 weeks in advance) is required  on each student attending.  If for some reason you cannot attend ....I do not promise that the class will be taught again.




No comments: